- 1. Put away your phone in their presence
- 2. Pay attention to what they are saying
- 3. Accept their opinions
- 4. Engage in their conversations
- 5. Look at them with respect
- 6. Always praise them
- 7. Share good new with them
- 8. Avoid sharing bad news with them
- 9. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.
- 10. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.
- 11. If they repeat a story, listen like it's the first time they tell it.
- 12. Don't bring up painful memories from the past
- 13. Avoid side conversations in their presence.
- 14. Sit respectfully around them
- 15. Don't belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts
- 16. Avoid cutting them off when they speak
- 17. Respect their age
- 18. Avoid hitting/disciplining their grandchildren around them
- 19. Accept their advice and direction
- 20. Give them the power of leadership when they are present
- 21. Avoid raising your voice at them
- 22. Avoid walking in front or ahead of them
- 23. Avoid eating before them
- 24. Avoid glaring at them
- 25. Fill them with pride even when they don't think they deserve it.
- 26. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them
- 27. Don't speak ill of them to the point where others speak ill of them too
- 28. Keep them in your prayers whenever possible
- 29. Avoid seeming bored or tired of them in their presence
- 30. Avoid laughing at their faults/mistakes
- 31. Do a task before they ask you to
- 32. Continuously visit them
- 33. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them
- 34. Call them by names they like
- 35. Make them your priority above anything
- Parents are treasure on this land and sooner than you think, that treasure will be buried. Appreciate your parents while you still can.
Huling Hirit sa Tag-init Ü
June 7-8 2014 pumunta kaming Anilao, Batangas para syempre magouting at mag bitch, ay este mag BEACH. Dapt talaga sa sombrero kami pupunta, isa sa mga island sa anilao . pero pag dating namin don sobrang mahal naman ng entrance. 300 per person. dinaig pa resort eh. kaya naghanap kame ng Island hanggang sa nakita namin yun Mapating Island. 150 per person may kasama ng banlaw at kubo oha <3
Ang sarap lang mag punta sa mga lugar na hindi mo pa napupuntahan. marami kang makikitang bago sa mga mata mo. Pwede rin marami kang matutunan sa paglalakbay mo na yun . Life is a journey
May mga problema na dumadating sa atin. Minsan nalalampasan natin agad agad pero kadalasan may mga problema tayo na talagang nagpapaluhod satin. Siguro dahil sa sobrang hirap. Pero may nagsabi sakin na dapat hindi sinusukuan ang mga problema na dumadaan sa buhay natin dahil ito yung magiging recipe para maging matatag tayo sa buhay. Kadalasan kasi nangyayari ang himala sa mga pagkakataon na gusto mo ng sumuko kaya never give up :D
Sick of crying. Tired of trying. Yes, I’m still smilling. But deep inside,I’m dying